How can we help you?
How does OneAffiniti protect user privacy?
OneAffiniti has adopted elements of the gold standard in data privacy from the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that we believe are important in order to maintain a high standard of data protection for both you and your subscribers.
We have provided additional clarity regarding the privacy relationships, strengthened our privacy obligations and imposed data protection requirements when we act as a data processor on your behalf.
Please review our updated Privacy Notice to understand how we treat the personal data you share with us.
- Who is responsible for your personal data
- How we obtain your personal data
- Personal data we collect
- Purposes for which we process your personal data
- Direct marketing
- Who we share your personal data with and why
- Legal basis for processing your data
- Data retention
- International transfers
- Keeping your data secure
- Your privacy rights
- Contact Us
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
Last updated November 2021